- Written Report (Phase 1): A written report will carry 40% weightage of the final score.
A panel of academicians from several leading universities will be judging the final reports.
Phase 1 score will have a following distribution:
- Conformance with the proposal (40%) ewable Energy.
- Degree of innovation (60%).
- Final Project Presentation (Phase 2): Project presentations/demos on the final day of the event will carry 60% of the score.
Panel of Judges will consist of experts from both academia and industry.
Phase 2 scoring will have a following distribution:
- Score carried from Phase 1 (40%).
- Potential Impact on local industry and economy (40%).
- All invited speakers, judges, chief guests will be awarded DICE-Energy 2015 shields.
- Presentation (20%).