NED-DICE Energy Innovation Center
- Arrange annual Energy innovation and entrepreneurship event to exhibit and promote innovative ideas from all over the country.
- Develop energy-literate leaders and communities through workshops, seminars and symposium.
- Transform high potential concept ready ideas into commercial ready products and services in collaboration with ORIC.
- Provide services to the industry such as:
- access to the student and faculty for R&D.
- access to academia resources such as specialized energy software.
- access to testing facilities.
- assist industry in efficient energy generation and utilization.
- Mobilize expatriates for capacity building in various fields of energy.
- Increase awareness of common consumer for efficient utilization of energy.
- Provide Pakistani businessmen and entrepreneurs access to international markets, using expatriate network.
- Act as a think tank to aid Govt of Pakistan in energy policy making.
- Assisting students for research and development.
- Maintaining database related to energy production, consumption and conservation.
- Monitoring renewable energy resource and creating its database.
The Center will be administered under the following Governing Body:
- Executive Governing Body.
- Industrial Board.
- Steering Committee.