DICE Energy 2015 event is a joint collaborative event of the DICE Foundation and NED University of Engineering & Technology Karachi to foster innovation, collaboration and entrepreneurship culture in the country on Energy, Water and its related themes. In this connection two days event called DICE Energy & Water was arranged at NED University of Engineering & Technology premises on 22-23 December 2015. The event includes Students Innovation Exhibition, Industrial Exhibition and Symposium.
The objectives of the event are:
- To establish a strong linkage between Academia and Energy/Water related Industry and provide a common platform for academia, industry, government, entrepreneurs and expatriates to interact, collaborate and share innovative ideas and concepts in order to grow indigenous Energy and Water industry in the country.
- To create a positive and favorable image of Pakistan Energy and Water industry in the eyes of international community i.e. the country is fully capable of developing innovative Energy and Water products for domestic market as well as for the rest of the world.
- To expedite the process of technology revolution in Pakistan by motivating both academia and industry to acquire, promote and utilize state-of-art technologies/high-tech software packages for the rapid development of innovative products and services related to Energy and Water sector.
- To encourage academia and Industry to undertake research in Energy and Water related fields and disseminate their research findings through the esteemed platform like DICE.
- To foster the culture of innovation in students by arranging an Innovation Exhibition among the students of different universities of the country.