Executive Body will be the highest body to run the Center. This body will be responsible for
monitoring the performance of the Center, its continuous liaison with members as well as
on-member industries and organizations, and approval of its annual budget.
- Set strategic direction for the center.
- Mobilize resources, including financial resources, in members area of influence.
- Monitor center performance.
Syed Murad Ali Shah, Chief Minister of Sindh.
Dr. Sarosh Hashmat Lodi, Vice Chancellor NED University of Engineering & Technology Karachi
Prof. Dr. M. Tufail, Pro Vice Chancellor, NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi.
- Dr. Khurshid Qureshi, Chairman, DICE Foundation USA
- Mr. Saad Ellahie, President, DICE Foundation USA
- Mr. Ubaid ur Rehman, Secretary and Chair DICE Energy/Water, DICE Foundation USA
- Ms. Surraya Rashid, Chair DICE Youth, DICE Foundation USA.
- Mr. Syed Akkas ul Husaini, Chief Operating Officer, Thal Engineering Ltd
- Mr. Toufeeque Ahmed, Chief Executive Officer, Sindh Lakhra Coal Mining Company
- Mr. Mian Suhail Hussain, CEO Gresham Eastern Pakistan
- Mr. Anis Khan, Asst. Chief Planning & Development Sindh Govt
- Mr. Ali Zulqarnain, Manager Industrial Linkage, NED DICE Energy & Water Innovation Center
- Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Aman, Head Solar Testing Services, NED DICE Energy & Water Innovation Center.
Solar/Wind: Prof. Dr. Nasim A. Khan Sr. Executive Director Osmani & Company
Water: Mr. Irshad Hussain, COO Pak-Oasis Industries Pvt. Ltd.
Energy & Automotive: Mr. Qazi Ebadullah Khan, Ex-CEO Engineering Development Board, Govt. of Pakistan
Dr. Usman Allauddin, Director NED DICE Energy & Water Innovation Center.
- Every four months.